- Breweries go Fowling to Support Ozone House
- The Green Screen: Bloom Ypsilanti
- Free Will Astrology October 2022
- Local Author Writes About the Japanese American Experience During World War II
- Celebrating the Legacy of Local Culinarian and Historian
- Try Happi: Michigan’s First THC-Infused Beverage
- Spend Monday at HOMES
- Carla Milarch: actress, playwright, director, thinker
- Downtown Ypsilanti shines bright during ypsiGLOW
- October 2022’s Biz Buzz
- Venue provides a Space for Dining, Working and More
- Free Will Astrology November 2022
- Free Will Astrology December 2022
- What to Watch at the State Theatre This Week
- Maryland Representative Jamie Raskin Visits AADL with Debbie Dingell
- Decades-Old Tennessee Civil Rights Efforts Lead to Local Voting Activism
- Staying Safe From Dangerously High THC Levels in Current Cannabis Products
- 5 Tips on Safely Consuming Cannabis to Avoid Getting Sick
- Ypsi Artist Yen Azzaro Brings “Altar/Alter” Installation and Happening to NYC
- “She Said” Opens at Michigan Theater
- Shop Local in Ypsilanti on Small Business Saturday
- The Regal Beagle Upgrades with Barbecue and Live Music
- Cartoonist Bill Morrison to appear at inaugural Plymouth-Canton Bookfest
Make HOMES Campus part of your Monday tradition and enjoy food, beer and trivia among friends and family.
Every Monday, they will be hosting the HOMES Food Lab pop up. Food will be served from 5-9 p.m. or until it is sold out. Trivia will begin at 6 p.m.
Chef Savur is helping HOMES come up with the menu for Monday’s Food Labs. Savur attended the Culinary Institute of America and provides private catering around Ann Arbor.
The current menu for the pop-up is full of unique and flavorful dishes.
The first item on the menu is bhel puri, a savory snack from India. It is described by Savur as an Indian style Chex Mix with potato, red onion, cilantro, tomato tossed with a date-tamarind and cilantro mint chutney.
Butter chicken is a popular Indian entree. Food Lab will feature a twist on the traditional meal, making it into a sandwich. The dish includes crisp chicken thigh with butter chicken sauce, Indian coleslaw on a homemade brioche.
Another sandwich option is the charred cauliflower sandwich. This includes charred cauliflower with butter masala, Indian coleslaw on a homemade brioche bun.
Food Lab will also be serving up Burmese pork curry. This dish includes braised pork shoulder with lemongrass, ginger, and garlic over coconut tapioca.
The last menu item is Burmese butternut curry which is made up of roasted butternut squash with lemongrass, ginger, and garlic over coconut tapioca.
More information on Mondays on the HOMES Campus can be found on their Facebook and